Equals provides its core services, project management and cost management, on projects ranging from private houses and schools to museums and corporate headquarters. They can be commissioned individually or together, in an integrated service.
We get projects over the line, whatever the challenges, whatever it takes. We get deep into the detail of projects to understand their issues and dynamics, and forge strong, lasting relationships among the team to establish a positive, collaborative culture.
We take responsibility the moment we’re on board. An experienced Equals director takes the lead on every project, working with the client to establish the brief, timeline and budget, assemble the project team and bring out their best, monitoring, troubleshooting and steering the project to a successful conclusion.
- Strategic planning
- Technical audit
- Project monitoring
- Project leadership
- Project set-up
- Options appraisal
- Brief definition
- Business case advice
- Advice on funding applications
- Client’s / owner’s representation
- Programme management
- Project management
- Employer’s agent / contract administration
- Design management
- Risk management
- Programming / scheduling
- Procurement advice
- Change management
- Project review / turnaround project monitoring
Our core skill on construction and fit-out projects is in balancing two sides of the equation: budget and cost.
We take emerging designs and produce dependable, achievable cost forecasts, and then manage adherence to the budget during the delivery phase. We also provide cost advice on the viability of schemes, before even a sketch has been made.
The way we see it, our role is to act as an enabler to innovation, not a barrier.
- Financial appraisals
- Cost modelling
- Cost planning
- Cost estimation
- Value management
- Value engineering
- Quantity surveying
- Procurement advice
- Tender / bid documentation
- Tender / bid evaluation
- Construction-phase cost management
- Change order evaluation
- Change control
- Final account establishment
- Claims consultancy
- Post-project audit
To most businesses, moving premises can seem like a major project in itself. Which is why we’re ideally suited to manage the process.
Our move management team are expert project managers with a deep understanding of what it takes to keep a business functioning while it’s on the move. By taking time to build relationships with each team or department, we’re able to capture each group’s needs down to the last detail and make sure the inevitable last-minute changes are actioned.
All of the move activities are managed by us, to make the process as smooth and painless as possible. We make everything happen and deal with every issue as it arises. All our clients have to do is carry on as normal.
- Feasibility studies and option appraisals
- Due diligence on targeted spaces
- Clients’ technical representative with landlords / tenants
- Programme management and cost planning
- Move strategy development
- Move cost breakdown
- Managing the tender process for contractors (ie. storage consultants, IT specialists, removal companies)
- Producing detailed move plans
- Managing all move activities
- Communicating strategy and implementation
- Managing departmental move leads
- Reporting on progress into overall project
- Disposal of redundant equipment.